After finishing the network and assigning roles to the sixteen participants, I went through the manual process of making the materials that would be mailed.
I made the postcards from some pieces of cardstock that I had before
I went to the process of manually addressing the sixteen envelopes
I also added the stamps that I bought
I also addressed the “output postcards” and added postcards. Very interesting to do all this manually.
I made personalized cards for each of the participants, with their name, function, and truth table
On the other side they had the gate name and their symbol
Each envelope had one or more output postcards, and one logic gate card
View of all the envelops ready to be sealed
Ready to go to the mailbox…
And to the mailbox they went!